Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rye Bread`s Random Rambles

      This will just be a post of random things, random pictures and everything else random. So here are some awesome pictures.

Eddie Joe. Just chillin`.

Another good one of Edward.

Yeah. I like old pictures. :)

T-bird and I all dressed up in our traditional Swedish garb. :D

Me and my sistah. =)

Never too old for the tire swing...

Haha. :D

T-bird is up to no good...

MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! not lightning bugs. ;)

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethiopian food!!! With cow tongue!!!!!!

What does IDN stand for.....

       Well, I guess this turned out to just be pictures, but I hope you enjoyed the randomness!! Have a wonderful Good Friday and Easter!


Jesus is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






--Rye Bread








No comments:

Post a Comment