Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quote for the day...

   So, The Big Fella was doing his school today, and apparently he had been reading about pigeons. One of the questions afterwards was, "Would it be easy or hard for you to raise a very young baby pigeon? Tell us why you think so."
And this is how The Big Fella answered: It whoud be hard for me becase your not post to have one.
 I don`t really know if that qualifies as a quote but, oh well. And just so you know, that was how he spelled it, not me. It was pretty hilarious. I mean, "post to" is how you say it in your mind, right?? Anyway, I hope all of you who read this blog have an awesome day filled with twinkies, Akbar, and squishy, cyclops hotdogs (some of you will get that).



--Rye Bread

2 comments:

  1. lol! I love little sibling quotes.... The other day jb saw my passport photo and asked if I got my head checked...(whatever that means...) And ha ha on the hotdog joke. That was weird, yeesh. I will be reminding Sunshine about that on the plane rides and she'll be like "TMI Kaylee! Ugh..." With that grossed out look, and like she is gonna get mad at me and then i'll poke her, and she'll scream and everyone on the plane will wake up because it's only like 4:00 our time but like middle of the night for others...And then we'll start laughing probably sing akbar or something random like that. ANYway...sorry to ramble :)great post! Tell T-bird to start writing again!
    ~Bugg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it was pretty funny. Oh Jbear. He cracks me up! And I can totally see that happening on the plane. LOL Wish I could come too... oh well. SO excited for you guys!! I couldn`t think of a worthy caption for that picture on your blog. It was too priceless and I probably would`ve ruined it. haha. =D And as far as getting T-bird to write, I think I just need to try harder. i don`t think I`m convincing him... anyway, I`m making this probably the longest comment we`ll ever get on our blog, so, that`ll be all. Thx for commenting!! :D

    --Rye Bread

    ReplyDelete