Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wow......

Yup. The title is pretty much what went through my mind when I saw that the last time I posted was January 13th. Pretty sad. So, never fear, I am still alive; although, I`m kind of surprised that I am after having a sinus infection, influenza A, and a stomach virus. But, enough excuses. I`m not really sure what this post is supposed to be about, but I just thought I would let everyone know that I am still aware that I have a blog. I was going to put pictures on the computer, but, I`m too lazy. Perhaps some other time. We went to Ginger`s birthday party a couple weeks ago and it was a blast!! Wisely, we decided to pull an all-nighter. Yeah, never mind about the whole wisely thing. It probably wasn`t the best idea. It doesn`t really mix with influenza very well. But, anyway, another thing is that I am SO excited for a bunch of people from my church (including my dad and sister) to go on a missions trip to Ethiopia!!! It`s gonna be so cool to hear about what God shows them while they`re there. If you want to read more about it, go to room for more, our family`s blog. Oh and I think that you should check out Hebrews 9. Me and my sister agree that it is one of THE coolest chapters. It gives me chills every time I read it. But, yet again, I`m too lazy to post it for you guys. You`ll just have to read it yourself. ;) Sorry for all the random rambling, but, I needed to post something. =) I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine`s Day and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :D I will now leave you with this awesome song.











--Rye Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment