Saturday, March 10, 2012

Randomness

   So, this post is just gonna be about random things that I love. One of these would be God`s Word. God has really been faithful in showing me a LOT of awesome things in the Bible pretty much every day. Just stuff that gives me goosebumps when I read it. God is so good to give me what I need through these passages my Bible flips open to.

2) Another thing would be music!!! I have loved music pretty much my whole life. I have always enjoyed writing songs and music to go with them and I wrote my first song when I was 7 or 8. I think that all it had was a chorus, but, that`s kinda what got me started writing. =) Hearing pretty much any kind of instrument makes me happy. Except maybe a sitar. Those are kinda scary. I think I`ve already mentioned this, but the instruments that I play and love are the guitar, bass, piano, and trombone. Music is definitely important to me. :D

3) My friends!! I have some of the best friends ever!!!!! They are the funniest people and I am guaranteed to laugh when I am around them. Like my friend Bugg said, I could probably write a whole blog on them all (maybe)!!! Here are some pictures:

My band buddies. :)

No comment...



Ginger`s probably getting ready to scream, "GO HAWKEYES!" and apparently South Pole was "accidentally" looking at the camera.

Haha, I like this picture. Everyone seems to be focused on the stage but Ginger. =)



  I couldn`t find pics of all my friends, but, they are awesome. :D

4) Another would be my family!  I wanna make this quick, so here are some pictures. My family makes me happy. :D













  This was shorter than I thought it was going to be and there are more things that I would post, but, maybe next time. :) Have an awesome weekend!!


--Rye Bread

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added "No Comment" to that picture! :) And yes God has given you an amazing gift for song writing.

    P.S. Sorry about that I accidentally deleted my comment. (Trying to figure out my Display Name) :)

    ReplyDelete