Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Siblings

      Since videos are all I`ve been posting lately, I`m going to mix it up. :P I have THE coolest, funniest, awesomely weirdest siblings ever, so, I have decided to dedicate this post to them. I hope you enjoy reading about their personalities and such. =)

Peaches - I guess I will start with the youngest. Peaches is 5 yrs old and is the newest addition to our family after we brought her home from Ethiopia last March. We all love her for her hilarious laugh and her love of meat. :D She is a drama queen and is all attitude. It`s pretty funny to watch. She is determined to get her way in everything, and she usually does. It`s hard to say no to the big brown eyes and giant, white smile. She`s an amazing little girl who brings so much joy into our lives. =)

Eddie Joe - Next up is 7 year old Eddie Joe. There is not a moment where he is not full of energy and a crazy man! He also has quite a bit of swagger and is always ready to prove that he is right and you are not. He always seems to have the giggles and can`t seem to ever stop laughing!! His interests mainly involve clothes. He is the matching king. His dream is to someday work at GAP. :D Eddie Joe is a very dynamic person and fun to be around.

The Big Fella - Why the nickname Big Fella? Because he is The Big Fella. 9 year old Big Fella is what you would call a character. He is always jumping around and playing football with himself. He loves Star Wars, LEGOs, Star Wars LEGOs, and video games. Being by himself and doing his own thing is where he is happy. Unlike Eddie Joe, clothes and matching them are just not his thing and he`d much rather be playing sports outside. The Big Fella is a very unique member of our family and his dynamic character keeps us laughing. :D

T-bird - My twin broskee T-bird is 15 years old (same as me, if you`re wondering) and it`s always a party when he`s hyper. When he comes out of his shell, he can be one of the most dramatic, hilarious people I know. Completely unlike me, he is very organized and he is always the one to declare that our room needs to be cleaned. :) T-bird is an amazing big brother and always finds time to play with his younger siblings. He is an awesome twin brother with one of the coolest personalities.

Sunshine - 18 year old Sunshine is a ball of energy (when drinking Mountain Dew and when around certain people) and one of my best friends. She is one of the funnest people to talk to late on a Friday night and pretty much any other time. And just like her little sister she is quite the drama queen. Check out her blog at Bursts of Sunshine if you want to read more about her. We all love her and are so thankful to have her in our family. :D


Hope you enjoyed reading about my siblings and I hope all of you have an awesome rest of the day!! =D


--Rye Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment