Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back again...for now

  Oh boy. It`s been awhile. Sorry about this. We`ve been getting ready to go to Colorado and stuff, but, that`s still not much of an excuse. Although we found out about three days ago that Eddie Joe is to be the ringbearer in my cousin`s wedding (the reason we are going to Colorado) and Peaches will be the flower girl. And the wedding is on Saturday. So, we have been frantically trying to find the right clothes and stuff for them, but it`s all good. =) It`ll be fun to see them both in the wedding. Well, anyway, I apologize again for not posting for awhile, but by now I think everyone is used to it. ;) We leave today for Colorado and we will be back on Monday, so until then, see ya. :) Oh and I just want to say that me and my family are probably the biggest Nebraska Huskers fans you will ever meet. So, I`m pretty pumped to see them wear these new uniforms when they play Wisconsin this season. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







--Rye Bread






No comments:

Post a Comment