Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rye Bread's Random Rambles

Hey guys!! So, it's been awhile. And I'm basically here to tell you that I will soon be posting a more in-depth post about our Fourth of July. Pictures and all that jazz. And hopefully SOON! Because we're leaving for South Carolina a week from today!! We'll be there for a week and then 2 days later we're off to Lexington, Nebraska for a family reunion. 5 days there, then we're back home, Sunshine will be off to college, school will start...no, no, no! I'm gonna cry!! No, not really, I don't normally get emotional. Although it is sad to think of Sunshine leaving...but we'll save those thoughts for a later date. ANYWAY, I really need to stop typing now. Thanks readers for reading rambly, rambunctious, run-on, random rambles. Try saying that 5 times fast. Haha just kidding. Okay, I really need to sign off now. Before I think of a good joke. Seriously, until next time...

--Rye Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment