Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dental Care

        So, I`m getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Or, to sound cool, I`m having oral surgery. But either way, I just couldn`t help but think of this Owl City song. Have a listen.

Just some lyrics,
Have a seat, he says pleasantly
As he shakes my hand
And practically laughs at me
Open up nice and wide
He says peering in
And with a smirk he says
Don`t have a fit, this`ll just pinch a bit
As he tries not to grin

I`ve been to the dentist a thousand times, so I know the drill
I smooth my hair, sit back in the chair, but somehow I still get the chills


So, anyway, sorry I haven`t posted in awhile. Seems like I`ve just been busy busy busy...but that`s not much of an excuse. Oh and before I sign off, I just have to share these couple of sibling things that happened recently.

So, Eddie Joe (8) told me this joke that goes like this:
Have you heard the joke about the three holes in the ground?
To which I responded: No.
Eddie Joe replied: Well, well, well...

 I have confidence you guys will figure that one out. I did, after all. =) And then just this morning, The Big Fella (9) comes rushing into the room where Sunshine and I were. He then declares with fury: "Erik (Eddie Joe) called me a burglar!!!" Sunshine, trying to regain composure after stifling several laughs, replied: "What? He called you a burglar?" Big Fella, still quite upset, said: "Yes, he called me a burglar!!!! I am not even kidding!!" It was pretty funny. So, then we explained to both him and Eddie Joe what a burglar really was and all was well.

 Well, I hope you enjoyed reading, and please, have a great weekend. :)

 --Rye Bread

1 comment:

  1. Dental care is really important. I also know a place in chandler that offers an affordable wisdom tooth extraction.

    ReplyDelete